Results Snapshot!!

Results to date:
Coming....

Monday, October 5, 2009

Week Two Results

This just keeps getting better and better! Following week two, Michael has lost a total of 10 pounds and 6.5 inches!!! Michael felt like he hadn’t followed his diet and exercise plan as closely as he would have liked, but kept on top of the Dub Nutritional Supplements and as you can see he is still seeing great results. I did marginally well with the diet and exercise plan that was outlined for us and I can somewhat happily report that I’m still maintaining my weight and have lost another 1 ½ inches (from the weight lifting). I am still struggling with giving up soda and this week was a bad week for sugar cravings!! I’m pushing hard this week to eat better and make sure that I get to the gym, even when I’m tired and have a million things left on my to-do list. I definitely have to work a lot harder than Michael to see the results I want, but I’d like to push past this plateau and see at least another 2 lbs off me by the end of the week. Given the results of the past two weeks, that will be a cakewalk for Michael and he will likely double that number.

On the way into the office this morning, I kept noticing that Michael was repeatedly flicking his wrist to move his watch back into place. I pointed this out to him and asked if his watch was fitting too loosely. Sure enough, after just two weeks we already need to take a link out of his watch. His workout shirts that were fitted are hanging loosely off of him, his brand new jeans are extra baggy, and essentially everything in his wardrobe is fitting differently. Fortunately for my pocketbook, Michael likes his clothes loose (that Bronx upbringing I’m guessing) so I’ve got a few weeks I think before we have to go shopping. But this is money I’d happily spend because I know it’s an outward sign that… health is happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment