Results Snapshot!!

Results to date:
Coming....

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Week Three Results

Well, Michael is rockin' it! As of week 3, here is where we are at. Michael has lost an additional 7 pounds and 4 inches for a total of 17 pounds down, 10.5 inches lost and a loss of 5% body fat!! In three weeks he has caught up to what I have lost in 5 months and has more than doubled the number of inches lost. All I can say is jealous much? Yeah, I'm jealous!!

I did meet my goal of 2 more pounds for a total of 18 pounds and 4.5 inches lost for me. So, I'm happy. Considering I've been at a plateau for several weeks now, I was having issues with motivation this week. I saw how great Michael was doing and according to him, the supplements give him just that extra kick of energy that makes it just that much easier to go to the gym instead of sitting on the computer. For me, I was working my tail off to go to the gym, but the food was much easier. I actually crave this way of eating now! The one thing that does take more thought and effort is eating enough... I know... seriously! Sometimes I'm just not hungry when it comes time to eat again.

So sticking with the plan even though it was hard definitely paid off. It was a good lesson to learn that even when I'm frustrated, to just keep pushing through and keep with the good changes I've been making. In the past, at this point it would be easy to just give up and go back to old habits. But I focused instead on what was still good. I feel better, I feel more energetic and I can take the stairs two at a time again (even with bad knees).

Michael reports that he is confident that it's the combination of diet, exercise and the supplements that is doing it for him. Doing only diet and exercise in the past has not brought him the results he is seeing now and he is definitely loving the lifestyle change.

No comments:

Post a Comment