Results Snapshot!!

Results to date:
Coming....

Monday, October 5, 2009

Week One Results....

I have been itching to share the results of week one with Michael on the Dub Nutritional supplements. He has lost 7 lbs and 3.75 inches!! Yes, in one week!! Now, for me, I actually started on this journey about 5 months ago. Although in the first week of tracking our results as a family I was “only” able to maintain my weight and lose ½ an inch, during the past 5 months I have lost 16 lbs and 2.5 inches. For both comparative and monetary reasons, only Michael has been in the supplements, but after one week I’m already trying to figure out what I don’t need to be buying in order to do the supplements as well… we don’t really need to buy food right? Oh wait, yeah, food is fuel and therefore important (as long as it’s the right fuel).


The products I have been using over the past 5 months have been fabulous and I obviously have seen some great results. But, I’d also love to see the kinds of results Michael is seeing so I’ll probably add or replace something I’m already doing with the supplements; I will for sure write an update when that awesome day comes.


With the kids… well I spoke too soon in my last post about them not even asking for McDonald’s. Literally the day after I posted that, they begged for me to take them and given that it was the end of a hectic week, I gave in… I did get them the apple slices and made a compromise with chocolate milk. My giving in wasn’t necessarily born of laziness following a hectic week however; I did actually put thought into this decision and what I came up with is that I want them to know there is moderation in all things. They can have the unhealthy as long as it is only every once in a while and you balance it out. I’ve heard the stories of children who grow up to overindulge or go to their friends houses to eat crap and end up eating too much of it simply because they can’t get it at home. I want my children to grow up with a healthy relationship with food and activity. I want them to have as much fun with this as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment