Results Snapshot!!

Results to date:
Coming....

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Look how our family has grown!

Here is a picture of our family just over 4 years ago....


So much has changed since then!  Why I had family pictures 2 weeks after having a baby is just beyond me... but on top of that our son was in the middle of chemotherapy and at the time of this picture we were not aware that our 5 year old daughter had a cantaloupe-sized ovarian tumor growing.  Yeah, 2008 was a banner year for us!  I'm happy to report that all is well in our household now!

So, here is us 4 years and 3 months later.... a happy and mostly healthy family!




K, in this last one, a little disclaimer.  I'd been doing yard work all morning, hadn't showered and didn't even have make up on.  I had no intention of having my picture taken that day!  But the picture turned out darling and hey, I guess I'm not that vain after all!

At about 40 lbs lighter from the first picture, while I do feel a lot better about myself, I'm aware I have farther to go to feel really fabulous about myself.  Pfft, I'm a girl, are we ever really happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment